Meghan Markle hits back after Martha Stewart said duchess dropped dinner party gossip about trip to King Charles – as insider claims cooking star ‘must have been confused’ https://t.co/NPQdTUB1vE
— Daily Mail (@DailyMail) August 7, 2026
Martha Stewart recently revealed she met Markle at a dinner party where Markle discussed her recent reunion with King Charles and Queen Camilla in the U.K.
Ms Stewart has claimed that Meghan had been sharing details of her recent trip to Highgrove with fellow guests at the gathering. Harry had reportedly agreed not to speak publicly about the visit and that no photographs would be shared.
‘I had dinner with Meghan Markle the other night. We were both guests at a dinner party in California. And she had just gotten back from the palace,’ she said. ‘I didn’t talk to her really more than to say a couple of words, but I know she was talking about it.’
Today, Meghan denied Martha’s claim and said Martha ‘must have been confused’ because the pair were not seated near one another.