Kim Kardashian has officially called pants on fire to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's claims they were never asked to sign consent forms to allow photos to be shared of the duo attending Kris Jenner's 70th birthday party in November 2025. Link below for details. (🎥: YOUTUBE)… pic.twitter.com/PwhsTYjYse
— Radar Online (@radar_online) January 28, 2026
- Last November, Harry and Meghan attended Kris Jenner's 70th birthday party. The Kardashians posted photos of the royals but deleted them shortly after.
- Kim Kardashian has now revealed why she and her mother deleted the Instagram photos. Speaking on Khloé Kardashian’s podcast, Kim said the situation was “innocent.” “We were told that it was totally cool to post. And then after it was posted, I think they realized it was Remembrance Day, and they didn’t want to be seen at a party — even though it was already up and then taken down,” Kim recalled.
- Kim acknowledged that while Harry and Meghan attending another event earlier that evening was acceptable, images of them dancing at a private party might have felt inappropriate.
- Kim said the situation was overblown by the media and regretted how negatively it was received. The controversy reportedly caused tension with the Kardashian-Jenner family and contributed to the Sussexes’ publicist resigning shortly afterward.